I can’t believe it. I really can’t! After months of stress, sweat, toil and late-night painting sessions, my home is finally on the market! Yow! I know that I’ve been seriously offline this summer, and I apologize (again). But this time I’m back to stay. For the rest of this week it’s all pix of the old house, then starting next week we’ll kick off the holiday season with a batch of Halloween projects and goodness. Thank you for your patience!
Okay, enough drivel, let’s see pix!
When you first walk in, that picture above is what you see, the living room and a peek into the dining room. Here’s another shot of the living room:
Then you can walk into the dining room:
Look over your shoulder back into the living room:
From where you can get a peek…
Of the kitchen…./l/living-dining-complete-5.jpg” width=”400″ height=”300″ border=”0″ alt=”Kitchen Peek” />
What a tease, huh?
I’ll post photos of the kitchen tomorrow and the rest on Friday. Then next week we’ll kick off the holiday season with a batch of Halloween projects and goodness! That’s right, I’m back! 🙂
- Coffee Table with candles and tray: Coffee table, scrap project to be posted here soon, $5. Tray from Dollar Tree, $1. Candles, ‘Fenomen’ from IKEA, $8.
- Couch with throw and pillows: Couch purchased two years ago on clearance at JCPenney, $279. Throw from Fred Meyer, $20. Pillow borrowed.
- Slipcovered easy chairs with throw pillows.: From IKEA. Chairs, ‘Ektorp Jennylund,’ $199 each. Pillow covers, ‘Lotton,’ $20/pair. Pillow insers, down, ‘Fjadrar,’ $7 each.
- Mantle decoration: Mirror from Thursday Morning, $80. Vases from IKEA, ‘Arv Idyll,’ $7 each. Dried twigs and berries from Jo-Ann Fabrics, ~$12 total. Remaining items from personal collection.
- Table and chairs: Table, limited promotion from IKEA, $49. Chairs bought two years ago on clearance at Target, $40/pair. Chair slipcovers from IKEA, ‘Henriksdal,’ $20 each.
- Mirror: Mirror, pine-framed from Stanley, purchased at Fred Meyer, painted with ‘Dark Secret’ semi-gloss paint from Glidden. $39 + paint.
- Flower arragement: Glass vase, from IKEA, ‘Kanist,’ $8. Glass stones from Dollar Tree, $1/bag of 20. Eucalyptus from Jo-Ann Fabric, $5.